The following organizations will be
exhibiting products or services at
MT Summit VIII:
- Ampersand Traducción Automática
- CJK Dictionary Institute
- Fujitsu Software Corporation
- Global Words/Logos
- Language Technology Centre
- NTT Communication Science Labs
- OKI Japan
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Sail Labs
- Translation Service of the European Commission
- Xunta de Galicia
MT Summit VIII
Exhibition space is available for up to twenty-five organizations throughout the entire three-day program. The region's leading language technology manufacturers and suppliers are particularly invited to demonstrate their products and services.
Sponsorship is open to all companies and institutions.
The MT Summit organising committee offers an Exhibitors Package to allow vendors and developers of multilingual language technology to showcase and demonstrate their products and services in a dedicated area of this MT event.
In addition to the exhibition area, there is a Demo Room (up to 40 persons) available for special demonstrations of products and developments. This room can be rented as well as an exhibition booth, and thus gives yet another opportunity for promoting your products.
Guidelines for Exhibits and Demos
The Exhibitors Package includes:
- Three days exhibition starting on Tuesday evening, 18 September, with the official opening, and running until Friday, 21 September, 2001.
- Company or product recognition on website, agenda and final programme
- Company profile and link (where applicable) between the EAMT website and the exhibitor website
- One (1) booth manager permitted to attend all MT Summit sessions (including the proceedings and the refreshment breaks), Wednesday, 19 September through Saturday, 22 September 2001, and one (1) booth assistant permitted to attend at a much reduced fee (€150.00) all MT Summit sessions (as before). Up to three additional assistants at no charge for the exhibition only.
- [NB. If the additional assistants wish to attend the conference they must register directly as full delegates].
The price of this Package is: €1,200.00.
For those registering until 15 May, 2001, the price is reduced to €1,000.00.
The renting of the Demo Room is: €220.00 per hour (€200.00 until 15 May 2001).
Location: Chapel of Hostal (exhibits)/ Sacristy of Chapel (demo)
Hostal de los Reyes Católicos
Praza do Obradoiro
E-15705 Santiago de Compostela
Phone: +34 981 552 200
Fax: +34 981 563 094
Exhibition Hours of Operation
Tuesday, 18 September: 19:00 - 22:00 (opening ceremony)
Wednesday, 19 September: 09:30 - 18:00
Thursday, 20 September: 09:30 - 18:00
Friday, 21 September: 09:30 - 16:00
Exhibition Setup Time
Tuesday 18 September: 14:00 - 18:00
NOTE: THE EXHIBITION AREA WILL BE LOCKED DURING THE NIGHTS AND POP STANDS MAY BE LEFT IN THE AREA FOR THE LENGTH OF THE MT SUMMIT EXHIBITION.
Friday, 21 September: 16:00 - 18:00
Exhibit Table/Area Specification
240 cm x 90 cm skirted (green) tables
Wall fixation for framed posters
Portable display stands must fit within this area
Audio Visual Requirements
If you require special AV or computer equipment for your exhibit, please send your specifications to the local organiser <TBA> or to Jörg Schütz, and we will try to coordinate this for you. Please note that all additional AV or computer equipment is at your own expenses. We will put your technician in contact with a local (Galician) service provider.
The Hostal has provided the following instructions for shipping equipment to the site:
- Please have your package arrive no sooner than 72 hours prior to the event.
- Mark your package for the attention of the individual who will be there to receive it.
- Once it arrives, the package will be transferred to your guest room reservation, and upon arrival, you will receive the notification and have it delivered to you.
- The shipping label should read: Attention: YOUR REPRESENTATIVE'S NAME
followed by the hotel's address: Hostal de los Reyes Católicos
Praza do Obradoiro, 1,
E-15705 Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Spain
- Mark in bold letters on the front of the package: HOLD FOR: MT SUMMIT VIII
- Hotel Contact: TBA
Register as a Exhibitor
To register your organization as a exhibitor, please fill out the Exhibitor and Demo form.
If you have any questions or require further information,
please contact: Jörg Schütz,
Tel.: +49 681 389 5132 Fax: +49 681 389 5140
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to provide security for exhibits in the hotel area, neither the conference organisers nor the Hostal management can be held responsible for any loss or damage to exhibits or other exhibition property.