The European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT) invites everyone interested in machine translation, translation-related tools and resources to participate in this conference.
The EAMT invites entries for its 2017 EAMT Best Thesis Award for a PhD or equivalent thesis on a topic related to machine translation
The 16th Machine Translation Summit, organized by the Asia-Pacific Association for Machine Translation (AAMT), will be held at Nagoya University, Japan, in September 18-22 2017.
The 2017 EAMT conference will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, on May 28 – 31
Submission deadline for proposals: October 15, 2016, 23:59 CESTOlder news
Mt-list Digest, Vol 109, Issue 1
- ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update
- Postdoc position in statistical machine translation in France (Holger Schwenk)
- Postdoc Najeh Hajlaoui en panne? (Christian Boitet)
- Postdoctoral position, France Telecom Orange Labs, CLIR (Malek Boualem)
- Translating and the Computer 30 Conference - book by 1st October for the early bird discount!