The European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT) invites everyone interested in machine translation, translation-related tools and resources to participate in this conference.
The EAMT invites entries for its 2017 EAMT Best Thesis Award for a PhD or equivalent thesis on a topic related to machine translation
The 16th Machine Translation Summit, organized by the Asia-Pacific Association for Machine Translation (AAMT), will be held at Nagoya University, Japan, in September 18-22 2017.
The 2017 EAMT conference will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, on May 28 – 31
Submission deadline for proposals: October 15, 2016, 23:59 CESTOlder news
Mt-list Digest, Vol 115, Issue 1
- new edition of Compendium of translation software (John Hutchins)
- ACL-IJCNLP-09: Final Call for Tutorial Proposals, Singapore (Aug, 2nd 09) (Andy Way)
- Vacancy POSTDOC (2 years), Statistical NLP (Khalil Simaan)
- Looking for a POSTDOC position (ghita tijani)
- New Book: "Narrative Information" (Gian Piero Zarri)
- New Book: "Learning Machine Translation" (Cyril Goutte)