The European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT) invites everyone interested in machine translation, translation-related tools and resources to participate in this conference.
The EAMT invites entries for its 2017 EAMT Best Thesis Award for a PhD or equivalent thesis on a topic related to machine translation
The 16th Machine Translation Summit, organized by the Asia-Pacific Association for Machine Translation (AAMT), will be held at Nagoya University, Japan, in September 18-22 2017.
The 2017 EAMT conference will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, on May 28 – 31
Submission deadline for proposals: October 15, 2016, 23:59 CESTOlder news
Join us at the 35th Translating and the Computer Conference!
When: November 28 -29, 2013
Where: Paddington, London
The conference is a meeting point for translators, researchers and students in the translation and localization field. It is a unique venue for anyone interested in these and related issues and brings together all those involved in facilitating the efficient translation of the stream of content from companies, governments, international organizations and systems as well as from individual end-users.
Translation is changing!
- Computers have changed how we translate.
- Likewise computers have changed and are changing the very essence of our texts. Documents are increasingly replaced by streams of content.
- What requirements do these changes place on translators and other language professionals?
- What are the tools available to assist?
- What translation resources are available and how can they be managed in this evolving context?
- How can these best be put to use?
For more information go to www.translatingandthecomputer.com.
As official supporters of the Translating and the Computer Conference we are pleased to offer members of EAMT and IAMT a 15% discount on delegate rates. For more information please contact Helen Evans: hev...@emeraldinsight.com.